If you’re hoping to gain valuable work experience while pursuing your undergraduate degree to have a competitive advantage at graduation, you’ve come to the right place! We offer exceptional hands-on learning opportunities catered to your program with one of more than 100 industry and community partners – making your education a truly unique experience.
- Build your resumé and job search skills
- Develop a valuable network of professionals within your industry
- Opportunity to earn money
- Explore different career options and work environments
- Gain experience in your chosen field
- Strengthen your skills through practical application of classroom learning
Find out more about MIST’s hands-on learning opportunities – including co-op placements, internship, Capstone project, field experience, practicum and research – in the following faculties: