Student Awards and Financial Aid
MIST has the provision to award the students as the recognition of their academic performance. There are two types of medals, one type of certificate of honour, and two types of scholarships awarded to the appropriate students as per their academic achievements as a recognition of their performance. Besides, there are four types of stipends given to the students as financial aid basing on their family solvency. For both the cases, these awards and aids are given after due assessment and with the recommendation of the respective Head and Dean. Details are as follows:
- Osmany Memorial Gold Medal: Awarded to the highest CGPA obtained graduating regular Student among all the MIST Medal winners.
- MIST Medal: Awarded to the first position holder among graduating regular students of each department who possesses a good discipline.
- Dean’s List:
- All regular students of all departments except Architecture department earning minimum GPA 3.75 at the end of each academic level for level 1 to 3.
- For graduating students of all departments except Architecture department earning minimum CGPA 3.75 considering results of entire program (i.e.level 1 to 4).
- For Architecture department students with earning minimum GPA 3.50 at the end of each academic level for level 1 to 4.
- For graduating students of Architecture department earning minimum CGPA 3.50 considering results of entire program (i.e.level 1 to 5).
- MIST Scholarship
- Osmany Memorial Trust Scholarship
- Stipends (Financial Aid Program)
- MIST Stipend
- Chief of Army Staff Stipend
- Chief of Naval Staff Stipend
- Chief of Air Staff Stipend