Check Before You Apply
MIST offers courses across a diverse range of engineering fields and architecture with total of 570 seats (subject to change each year).
- Step-1. Check Your Student Status. Make sure your student status i.e. whether you are local or international student. If you are not sure, submit a copy of your passport to us and we will confirm your student status.
- Step-2. Check Entry Requirements. Local applicants to the first year of a bachelor degree in Engineering or Architecture programs must meet the Eligible Criteria and appear at the Admission Test, which is scheduled on 20 October 2018. Foreign students must meet the Eligible Criteria but are not required to attend Admission Test.
- Step-3. Review Application and Tuition Fees. A summary of indicative tuition fees for all MIST courses is available for your information.
- Application Fees.
- Tuition Fees.
- Step-4. Prepare Your Documents. You may also be required to submit documents to support your application.
- Step-5. Complete Your Application Form. If you have followed all these steps and you have all the necessary documents and information, you are ready to complete your application form and apply.
- Apply Online.
- Step-6. More to Know.
- Local applicants must fill up the online application and among them only short listed candidates will be eligible for appearing at the Admission Test.
- Based on the Selection Criteria, selected candidates (merit listed) will then be called up to admit at MIST (but not directly in any departments).
- During admission process candidates must submit some specific documents for approval of candidature.
- If there is any vacant seat, Waiting Listed candidates will fulfill the vacancy.
- Admitted students will be distributed among the departments according to their merit and individual choice.
- Foreign candidates may admit in any departments according to their choice/interest.