Civil candidates selected provisionally are to undergo medical check-up at MIST medical centre. They will have to produce test reports of urine for R/E, blood for HBs Ag and blood grouping before the MIST medical authority. The medical authority will decide on the physical fitness of candidates for admission in MIST.
Candidates finally selected for admission will have to adhere to the following rules and procedures:
- Candidates have to complete admission formalities within a fixed period of time as decided by admission.
- Any candidate failing to complete admission formalities within the prescribed time will warrant cancellation of selection.
- Waiting lists will be prepared and displayed by the admission committee as per merit and be notified as per.
- Any student failing to attend the class within two weeks of the commencement of the academic program will warrant cancellation of his/her admission and forfeiture of all fees including security.
Following documents are to be submitted during admission:
- Original copies of certificates and mark sheet of SSC equivalent
- Original copies of certificate and mark sheet of HSC equivalent
- Three copies of recent passport size coloured photograph of the candidate duly attested by class-I gazetted
- Character certificate from the head of the last institution
- Nationality Certificate from proper authority/Birth certificate/National ID Card.
- For freedom Fighter Quota. Related Bangladesh Gazettes/temporary certificate issued by Ministry
of Liberation War Affairs/Lal Muktibarta/Indian List/Certificate from Bangladesh Mukti Joddha
Sangsad and relationship certificate with freedom fighter.
- For Military Ward (Children of Military Personnel).
(1) Serving: Certificate from CO/ equivalent/ his representatives.
* Officers: Certificate/ Certificate from CORO/ Naval Secretariat/ Air Secretariat.
* JCO/ OR/ NC (E) of Army/Navy/Air Forces: Certificate/Service Record Book from
respective Arms/Service’s Record Offices/Drafting office.
- For Tribal Citizen Quota. Certificate issued by local Upazilla Chairman and counter signed by
Departments will be allotted on the basis of individual merit position in the admission test at the end of admission against total vacancies. Individual choice for selection of departments will be given preference as far as possible.
In the admission form selected civil candidates and their parents or guardians have to render consent certificate accepting terms and conditions to be formulated by MIST authority from time to time.
Cancellation of Admission/Academic Process
Admission will be cancelled if any incomplete/false information is found or candidate/student fails in drug test at any stage of the admission/academic process.