Name: Md. Ghulam Zakir
Designation: Assistant Professor
Department of Nuclear Science and Engineering,
7th Floor, General Mustafiz Tower-2, MIST.
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE [add only graduation and above]
- MSc in Nuclear Engineering
Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden
- B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (4 Years)
Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology
Apr 2014 Albert Foreign Student Hospitality foundation
May 2013 Albert Foreign Student Hospitality Foundation
- Bangabandhu Fellowship and ICT Project Scholarship
 Sustainable Power Production and Transportation
Aug 2013 – Aug 2013
The project is concerned with production of hydrogen and its property. A small comparison with hydrogen fuel and gasoline has been investigated. Finally, the researches and predicted future has been discussed.
 Radiation Protection and Dosemetry
Apr 2013 – Apr 2013
A project work by 3 team members on transient on Fukushima Power Plant, Japan.
Research Domain: Reactor Safety, Renewable Energy, Thermal Hydraulics
- Newaz Morshed Remon, Captain Md. Tanjir Hassan,Md.Shamim Hassan, Md.Ghulam Zakir (2018) “Build very simple design and cost effective Geiger-Muller counter” Journal of Recent Advances in Applied Sciences. Volume 31. http://jraas.org/article/build-very-simple-design-and-cost-effective-geiger-muller-counter/
- Md. Ghulam Zakir , A.Z.M Salahuddin, Dr M A Rashid Sarkar (2018) “An overview of grid interface and internal electrical system of a Nuclear Power Plant in Bangladesh”ABC Research Alert.Volume 6 No.1 https://journals.abc.us.org/index.php/abcra/article/view/1060/
- Tanvir Hussain, Md Ghulam Zakir,Md Rafiqul Islam Sheikh(2012) ''State of Art Pipeline A/D Converter Survey and analysis."IEEE Xplore. DOI: 10.1109/ICIEV.2012.6317457 https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/6317457/
- Md.Ghulam Zakir (2016)"Simulation of reflooding on two parallel heated channel by TRACE", Citation: AIP Conference Proceedings 1754, 050045 (2016); doi: 10.1063/1.4958436 https://aip.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1063/1.4958436
- Md. Ghulam Zakir (2017)"Comparative study on environmental contamination following nuclear power plant accident", INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND APPLIED SCIENCE (ICMEAS 2017).
- FACULTY MEMBER, Department of NSE, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Duration: October, 2015 – Present.