Name: Major Md. Sifatul Muktadir, EME
Designation: Program Coordinator/ Instructor Class B
Contact Number: +8801769024176
Department of Nuclear Science and Engineering,
7th Floor, MIST Tower-2, MIST.
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (4 Years)
Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology (RUET)
MSc in Nuclear Science and Engineering
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
 Member of Institute of Engineers, Dhaka, Bangladesh (IEB).
 Member, IEEE
RESEARCH INTERESTS [you might add only selected/notable publications]
Research Domain: Nuclear Materials, Nuclear Instrumentation, Automation and Robotics, Thin Films, Fracture Mechanics
- Md. Sifatul Muktadir, Shakerul Islam, Dr. M A Rashid Sarker, Abu Zafor Mohammad Salahuddin “Development of a radiation detection measuring and monitoring mobile facility with wireless autonomous robots” , The 27th International Conference on Nuclear EngineeringAt: Tsukuba International Congress Center, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan Date May 2019
- Md. Sifatul Muktadir, Shakerul Islam, Ar Rafi Alam Chowdhury “ Development of a Wireless Safety System Based on Multiple Radiation Detector for Nuclear Facilities” , International Conference on Robotics,Electrical and Signal Processing Techniques (ICREST), Dhaka, January 2019
- Roni Paul, Md. Faruk Hossain, Md. Sifatul Muktadir, Kazi Newaj Faisal, “Fabrication of a cost effective thermal evaporation system for thin film deposition”, 4th International Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (ICAEE ), September 2017
- Kazi Newaj Faisal, Md. Zahurul Islam, SarkarRezwana Sultana, Md. Sifatul Muktadir “Security analysis of co-located and distributed MIMO interference networks with linear receivers” 2nd International Conference on Electrical, Computer & Telecommunication Engineering (ICECTE), Rajshahi December 2016
- Md. Sifatul Muktadir “Fabrication of a low cost microcontroller based spray pyrolysis system for thin film deposition” 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information Communication Technology (ICEEICT), Dhaka, September 2016