B.Sc. in Industrial and Production Engineering
Institute: Khulna University of Engineering and Technology
Skills and Specialization
- Application Software: Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Statistical Software: SPSS, Minitab
- Optimization Software: GAMS and MATLAB
- Designing Software: SolidWorks 2013, AutoCAD 2007, Visual Studio 2010
- Programming Language: C and Python (NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, etc.)
Faculty Advisor, IEOM MIST Student Chapter, Website: http://ieomsociety.org/ieom/mist/
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Transportation Network Optimization
- Health Care Supply Chain Optimization
 Hasan, K., Islam, M. S., Shams, A. T., & Gupta, H. (2018). Total quality management (TQM): Implementation in primary education system of Bangladesh. International Journal of Research in Industrial Engineering, 7(3), 370-380.
 Anika, N. A., Tanzeem, N., & Gupta, H. S. (2020). Design of Experiment (DoE): Implementation in Determining Optimum Design Parameters of Portable Workstation. Engineering, 12(1), 25-32.
 Noshin, L., Gupta, H. S., & Kibria, M. G. (2018). Office Chair Design: A Systematic Approach of Ergonomic Design Based on the Anthropometric Measurement of Bangladeshi People. Int. J. Res. Ind. Eng. Vol, 7(2), 224-234.
 Al Amin, M., Gupta, H. S., & Tarannum, R. (2017). An Approach to Develop Green Environment in Cement Production Plant by Proper Material Handling and Maintenance Management System-A Case Study. Global Journal of Research In Engineering.
 Gupta, H. S., Noshin, L., & Sultana, M. N. (2017). Multipurpose Table Lamp: A Functional Improvement of a Table Lamp. Int. J. Mech. Eng. Autom, 4(4), 138-148.
 Ahmed, R.& Gupta, H. S. (2020). Feasibility Study of Cellular Manufacturing System in a Wooden Furniture Industry: A Case Study. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Detroit, USA, August.
 Gupta, H. S.& Noshin, L. (2020). Mathematical Model Formation for Optimizing Transportation Cost for a Multi-Echelon Downstream Supply Chain, In Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Detroit, USA, August.
- IPE 401: Project and Environment Management
- IPE 411: Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- IPE 309: Material Handling and Maintenance Management
- IPE 405: Supply Chain Management
- IPE 404: Ergonomics and Safety Management Sessional
- IPE 310: Material Handling and Safety Management Sessional
- IPE 202: Manufacturing Process Sessional
- IPE 300: Business Communication Sessional