8th Floor, General Mustafiz Tower, MIST.
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering (4 Years)
Military Institute of Science and Technology. Date of Graduation: February 2022
- MIST Dean’s List of honour – 2020
- Academic Session 2019-2020
- MIST Dean’s List of honour – 2019
- Academic Session 2018-2019
- MIST Dean’s List of honour – 2018
- Academic Session 2017-2018
- Received University Merit Scholarship in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd academic terms during my undergraduate study at the Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST).
- Predictis: An application to predict the risk level of Cardio-vascular disease
A Machine Learning and IoT-based mobile application to predict the CVD risk level and monitor health parameters of the end user in terms of ECG, Blood Pressure and Pulse Rate.
- Lifeline for Orphans: An Orphanage management system
A Web-based application to manage Bangladeshi Orphanage Data. Oracle database management system used as the backend with an interactive UI being the frontend.
- PPD Coach: An application for predicting Postpartum Depression
A Mobile Application with interactive user interfaces to predict postpartum depression level in Bangladeshi mothers, in the most efficient way, using Multi-Modal questionnaire.
Research Domain: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Human Computer Interaction.
- Shutonu Mitra, Tasfia Tasnim, Arr Rafi Islam, Shajahan Majib and Nafiz Imtiaz Khan. ”A Framework to Detect and Prevent Cyberbullying from Social Media by Exploring Machine Learning Algorithms”, 6th International Conference on Computer, Communication, Chemical, Materials and Electronic Engineering (IC4ME2) December 26-27, 2021, Rajshahi University, Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
- Programming Languages: C/C++, Java, Python, PL/SQL, Assembly (Intel ×86, MIPS)
- Frameworks: Android
- Tools: Git, Google Colab, Visual Studio, IntelliJ, Codeblocks, Android Studio, OpenGL, Blender, Atom, MATLAB, Netbeans, Unity
- Database: MySQL, Oracle, FireBase
- Simulator: Cisco packet Tracer, Circuit Maker, AutoCAD
- OS: Linux, Windows
- Embedded Systems: Arduino, Raspberry Pi Others: Well presentation & technical writing skill. Used to both individual & team/group work