Room: 11th Floor, Tower-2, MIST.
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
M.Sc. in Molecular nano- and biphotonics
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree
EcoleNormaleSuperieure Paris Saclay, Palaisuae - France
September 2017 - October 2019
M.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering
Tampere University of Technology, Tampere - Finland
August 2010 - January 2013
B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology, Dhaka- Bangladesh
April 2006 - May 2010
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for Masters Studies
July 2017. Prestigious European Union’s Scholarship; MONABIPHOT- Erasmus mundus joint master degree.
Thesis/Research Funding (Full time)
Feb 2019. Funded by Laboratory for Optics and Biosciences (LOB), EcolePolytechnique, France.
Thesis Funding (Full time)
March 2012. BoiMediTech (Project: Human spare parts), Funded by TEKES, Council of Tampere Region, University of Tempere. Department of Biomedical Engineering, Tampere University of Technology.
Half-free studentship award (HFTA)
May 2008. For outstanding result in B.Sc. (2nd best 5% students) by Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology.
Prime Minister honorary crest award
September 2005. Outstanding result in HSC Exam; CGPA 5.00 / 5.00 from Science Faculty in whole Bangladesh (Dhaka Board)
- Saiful Islam Khan, Fakrul Islam Tushar, Md. Amirul Islam Rokan, Rupu Chowdhury, “Development of a Modular Biopotential Amplifier Trainer for Biomedical Instrumentation Laboratory Experiments”, Science Journal of Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing. Vol. 7, No. 2, 2018, pp. 48-59. doi: 10.11648/j.cssp.20180702.12
- Mohammad Nasim, Miftah Al Karim, Saiful Islam Khan, and Md. Hasib Noor; “Decision Tree Based Approach to Control the Efficiency of a Hybrid PV/T Solar System in Bangladesh”, January 2017. Distributed Generation and Alternative Energy Journal 32(1):17-48. DOI: 10.1080/21563306.2017.11824267.
- Miftah Al Karim, Md. Hasib Noor, Mohammad Nasim, Saiful Islam Khan. “Assessment of a Simplified Model of a Wave Energy Converter in Terms of Hydraulic Mechanical and Electrical Parameters”. International Journal of Energy and Power Engineering. Vol. 4, No. 2, 2015, pp. 94-102. doi: 10.11648/j.ijepe.20150402.20.
- Md. H. Noor, M. A. Karim, Saiful Islam Khan. “Measurement of Content Distribution in the Internet”. The AIUB Journal of Science and Engineering (AJSE) (ISSN 1608-3679) Vol. 14 No. 1 August 2015.
- Salpavaara, J. Lekkala, Saiful Khan, V. Ellä and M. Kellomäki, "Biodegradable encapsulation for inductively measured resonance circuit," 2012 IEEE 12th International Conference on Bioinformatics & Bioengineering (BIBE), Larnaca, 2012, pp. 323-327, doi: 10.1109/BIBE.2012.6399644.
- Mobilizing Leprosy Patients: from wired to wireless sensor technology. Magazine Publication: ABOZZO, IEEE AIUB Student Branch Newsletter, 2015.
Biomedical Engineering Design-II Sessional
CAD in Biomedical Engineering Sessional
Biomedical Instrumentation and Measurement Sessional
Engineering Instructor & Technical Lead
FaboTronix- Dhaka, Bangladesh
March 2021 - August 2021
Export Manager - Medical Products (Work from home)
SARL DOWELL - Paris, France
October 2020 - January 2021
M2 Thesis Intern (Researcher)
Laboratory for Optics and Biosciences (LOB), EcolePolytechnique-Palaiseau, France
February 2019 - July 2019
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
American International University- Bangladesh; Dhaka, Bangladesh
May 2013 - August 2017
Ashiyan Medical College Hospital - Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka.
March 2013 - April 2013
Department of Biomedical Engineering,
Tampere University of Technology - Tampere, Finland
March 2012 - May 2012