Registrations and Records
Students register for their courses using an online registration system accessed through their MyCampus account. You are assigned a specific registration time each term, based on your program and year of study. Once the registration window opens, you should register as soon as possible for access to the broadest selection of courses. The registration window remains open to allow course and schedule changes up to the course registration deadlines outlined in the important dates section of the Academic Calendar.
As a MIST student, you are responsible for:
- Ensuring your class schedule is complete and accurate.
- Registering for the required courses in your program.
- Complying with the general academic regulations outlined in the current Undergraduate Academic Calendar and Course Catalogue.
At the beginning of the online registration session, you are presented with a registration contract. You must confirm attendance for the upcoming academic terms by agreeing to the conditions of the contract before proceeding with registration.
Information supplied via the MyCampus web registration system will be used for the purposes of:
- academic advising
- decisions on academic status
- providing information related to your studies at MIST
It may be shared with:
- course instructors
- other educational institutions at which you have applied or have been enrolled
- Student Association
Contact the registration helpline to speak with a representative at +88 0176 902 3842.
You can also email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, student ID number and program in all communication.
|Monday||8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday*||11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
*Please note: Registrar’s office will remain open from 08:30 a.m. in working days since December 20.