CAREER OPPORTUNITY – ICT DIRECTORATE, MIST
Name of the position: Software Engineer, Number of Post: 01
Educational Requirements: B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed university.
Experience Requirements: 1 to 2 year(s) is preferable in the field of software development, debugging, manage & maintenance
- Must have knowledge on full life cycle application development process.
- Must have good analytic skill to finalize user requirements.
- Experience in Front end graphical user interface design will preferable.
- Ability to prepare software documentation (Including software architecture, flowcharts, sequence & use case diagrams, data flow diagram, entity relationship diagram, etc.)
- Ability to integrate new software modules/apps with existing systems and debugging
Employment Status: Full-time (contractual from 01 November 2019).
- Age: Maximum 30 years.
- Both males and females can apply.
- Must be Bangladeshi citizen
- Polite with good moral character.
- Able to work under pressure with commitment.
- Strictly maintain confidentiality.
If you are confident then apply with your CV, recent color photograph and necessary supporting physically (or e-mail to:) to the office of the ICT Dte., MIST. Covering letter should be addressed to Director, Directorate of Information and Communication Technology , Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Bldg. No. 12, Mirpur Cantonment, Mirpur-12, Dhaka or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 10, 2019. Only short listed applicant will be intimated for the selection very shortly.