- MIST is governed by following three governing bodies:
- Council of MIST is the highest body that administers and regulates this institute.
- Governing Body of MIST is responsible for governing and managing the affairs of the institute.
- Academic Council of MIST has the responsibility for academic matters.
- MIST also has a chancellor who is the titular head of the institute and confers all degrees on behalf of the institute.
- The Commandant, as chief executive officer of the institute, has supervision over and direction of the academic and general administration of the institute. For more information on MIST governance, please explore the links on this page.
Last updated on Wednesday, April 04, 2018