Student Awards and Financial Aid
MIST has the provision to award the students as the recognition of their academic performance. There are two types of medals, two types of certificate of honour, and eight types of scholarships awarded to the appropriate students as per their academic performance as recognition of their performance. Besides, there are four types of stipends given to the students as financial aid basing on their family solvency. For both the cases, these awards and aids are given after due assessment and with the recommendation of the respective Head and Dean. Details are as follows:
- Osmany Memorial Gold Medal: Awarded to the best student amongst all the MIST Medal holders.
- MIST Medal: Awarded to all students earning CGPA 4 at the end of the entire program and the first position holder in each dept earning a minimum CGPA of 3.80.
- Dean’s List of Honour:
- All students earning 3.7 ≤ CGPA < 3.8 at the end of each academic level for level 1, 2 and 3.
- All graduating students earning 3.7 ≤ CGPA < 3.8 considering results of entire program (level 1 to 4).
- Commandant’s List of Honour:
- All students earning CGPA ≥ 3.8 at the end of each academic level for level 1, 2 and 3.
- All graduating students earning CGPA ≥ 3.8 considering results of entire program (level 1 to 4).
- Chancellor’s(BUP) Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor’s (BUP) Scholarship/ Stipend
- MIST Scholarship
- Osmany Memorial Trust Scholarship
- Chief of Army Staff Scholarship
- Chief of Navan Staff Scholarship
- Chief of Air Staff Scholarship
- Brigadier General Kamal Scholarship
- Stipends (Financial Aid Program)
- MIST Stipend
- Buro Bangladesh Stipend
- Chief of Army Staff Stipend
- Brigadier General Kamal Stipend
Last updated on Thursday, July 09, 2015