NAME: Md Rezaul Karim, psc, Engrs
Maj Md Rezaul Karim, psc, Engrs
Mirpur Cantt, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh
Commandant Office is located in Headquarter of MIST- the highest body in MIST organogram. This office acts as a link between commandant and the faculties and Wings. This office also coordinate and fix the commitments of Commandant. GSO-2 (Coord) is performing as the staff officer in Commandant office.
Key Responsibilities- GSO-2 (Coord)
- Perform as the link between commandant office and other wings and faculties.
- Coordinate and fix the regular programs and commitments of Commandant.
- Act as a coordinating point between Commandant and Deans/Head of Departments.
- Officers Basic Course-25, ECSME, Aug 2000.
- Officer’s Weapon Course-57, SI&T, Sylhet, Apr 2001.
- Basic Commando Course-26, SI&T, Sylhet, Jun 2001.
- Junior Command & Staff Course-28, SI&T, Sylhet, Oct 2003.
- BSC Engineering Civil, MIST, Mirpur, Dec 2007.
- Military Science Course-28, EME Center And School, Mar 2012.
- Army Staff Course-37, DSCSC, Mar 2013.
- A/ Member of Institute of Engineer Bangladesh.
International Conference and Exercise
Program: 1st International Conference on Advances in Civil Infrastructure and Construction Materials (CICM- 2015).
Participating Countries: 8 Member countries of USA, UK, Canada, Singapur, Japan, China, Australia and Bahrain.
Number of Participants: 46
Type of Participants: Structural Engineer, Project Directors, Project Manager, Design Engineer etc.
Appointment: Co-ordinating Officer.
Venue: Mirpur Cantt.
Organized by: Military Institute of Science and Technology.
- Knowledge on construction of residential structures, buildings, schools, markets etc and ability to analyse design and drawings of these structures.
- Knowledge on construction and design of hydraulic structures like dams, embankments, leeves etc.
- Knowledge on construction of roads – both rigid and flexible pavement.
- Knowledge on construction of bridges & culverts – box culverts, pipe culverts, different type of bridges particularly PC girder bridge.